Ken-ichi Nomoto, the author of the book, is an expert professional modeler who is also known for his series NOMOKEN Ken-ichi Nomoto Modeling Kenkyujo (Nomoken) on Monthly Hobby Japan.
NOMOKEN introduces various techniques and information regarding model-making through practical means and multiple best-seller books have been released.
This handbook thoroughly explains basic methods to advanced techniques to craft GUNPLA models released by BANDAI SPIRITS Hobby Division through countless photographs and English instructions.
It is a book that anyone can use to enhance their GUNPLA modeling skills.
It is a perfect book for GUNPLA beginners thinking “I want to make GUNPLA kits but they seem difficult to put together...” and “What kinds of tools do I need?”
Be sure to check it out.
Pages: 100 pages
【Table of contents】
- Let's build a kit! --- The basics of Gunpla, from cutting out parts to applying stickers
- How to finish a straight build --- Introduction of simple techniques to make your model look much better
- Advanced techniques: finishing --- Techniques to improve the look, such as gloss adjustment and weathering
- Advanced techniques: modding --- Modding to step up your technique and improve the precision of parts
- Finishing with full painting --- Master painting with spray cans and airbrushing
- Assembling vintage Gunpla --- How to build vintage kits, difficult to handle but with their own charm
- Troubleshooting --- How to fix all kinds of issues, from broken parts to building mistakes and more
New Mobile Suit Gundam SEED MSV Project! The Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ECLIPSE Official Site is Open Today!
The Additional Lineup for GUNPLA EXPO TOKYO 2020 Event Venue Release Items has been Revealed! Different THE GUNDAM BASE GUNPLA Kits will be Available Each Day!
November 02, 2020