January 1, 2022
TERMS OF SERVICE
Gundam.Info Terms of Service
"GUNDAM.INFO" (hereafter, The Website) is managed and operated by Bandai Namco Filmworks Inc. and BANDAI SPIRITS CO.,LTD. (hereafter, The Companies). This agreement defines the terms & conditions of use for The Website.
Clause 1 - General Provisions
- Please make sure to read this agreement thoroughly before using The Website. Continued use of The Website by the user shall constitute consent to the agreement.
- This agreement does not consistute any guarantee by The Companies with regard to the contents of The Website. The Companies do not bear any liability for any damages that occur with regard to the contents of The Website.
- The contents or URL of The Website may change or be removed from public view at any time, without notice.
- Any third parties linked to by The Website or any third parties that link to The Website shall be solely responsible for the content of their respective websites and The Companies, as well as The Website, shall not be liable for such.
- The Companies shall not be liable, in any form, for any damages that result, for whatever reason, from changes to or removal/inaccessibility of the contents of The Website.
- The Companies may amend, add to, update, or discontinue this agreement without notifying the user in advance.
- The Companies may revise this agreement (including the addition or removal of content) at any time without notifying or obtaining approval from the user. After revisions are made to this agreement, The Companies shall consider continued use of The Website by the user as constituting constent to the revisions.
- In the event that the user violates this agreement, The Companies may, without any notice, suspend or cancel provision of services to the user.
- The user may not transfer, assign or license The Companies' rights or privileges to any third party.
- The user must not engage in behavior that infringes upon or is suspected of infringing upon the rights of The Companies, or any third parties, with regard to The Website.
- In the event that a legal dispute arises between the user and The Companies with regard to this agreement, the court with exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance shall be, depending upon the amount of the suit, Tokyo Summary Court or Tokyo District Court.
- Users under the age of 20 shall obtain the agreement of a legal representative (custodial parent, etc.) before consenting to this agreement.
- Usage of The Website may incur telecommunications fees, as defined by telecommunication providers.
Clause 2: Member Registration
- A portion of the services on The Website will require member registration, at no charge, as well as enrollment, at no charge, with the "Bandai Namco ID" service operated and managed by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
- Only those presently residing within Japan will be able to enroll as members.
- While The Website is a free of charge information service, in the event that fee-based contents are provided in accompaniment of the services, separate information charges shall apply.
- Personal information registered during use of The Website's services will be utilized for delivery of information regarding The Website and shipment of prizes during campaigns.
Clause 3: Copyright
- The Companies shall retain all copyrights pertaining to any text, images, audio, video or other contents posted on The Website and any unauthorized reproduction, publishing, transmission, distribution, assignment or transfer, lending, translation, adaptation, licensing, reuse or other appropriation is strictly prohibited.
- No alteration, of any kind, to contents shall be permitted.
- Unauthorized reprinting or reposting of the contents is forbidden, regardless of whether it is for profit, non-profit, or any other purpose.
- Please limit citations to the range defined by copyright law.
- All editing rights and copyrights pertaining to The Website shall be retained by The Companies or third party copyright holders.
Revised January 1, 2022
END OF DOCUMENT
The Gundam Metaverse Opens for a Limited Time in Japan and the US Starting on October 6th! Pre-Registrations Begin Today!
GUNDAM NEXT FUTURE -EAST/WEST/DIGITAL- will be Held at Tokyo, Osaka, and DIGITAL Venues Starting on October 6th!
The Gundam Aerial and Aile Strike Gundam Go on Sale on September 16th to Commemorate the 15th Anniversary of ROBOT SPIRITS!
Enable cookies to see recommended articles for you